Teens, Young adults & Adults
Study + Family + Fun The perfect combination for a an exciting learning experience!
All our intensive TOTAL IMMERSION programs are specially designed for all our students to study abroad from 2 up to 4 weeks.
Our Language intensive courses, our fun leisure and culture activities. Test your language skills. See the world, make new friends and experience a whole new culture while you prepare for an official exam.
Learn and love Ireland!
You can prepare for an official Cambridge, IELTS or TOEFL exam while you’re away! Your way to a better future!
ORDER A FREE INTERNATIONAL 2018 BROCHURE
New York, Dublin & Barcelona
Total immersion programmes
Learn more, faster
Guaranteed results. You’ll advance one level in little time – thanks to our innovative and personalized learning method that blends classroom lessons, interactive tools and cultural immersion.
- On arrival, Chaplin’s students are given a welcome and information pack. This information gives each student insight into the school and/or all contact details in case of emergency.
- Students will participate in their own level of schooling, in a primary or secondary school while in Ireland, Barcelona or NY.
- All books and uniforms are supplied on arrival*
- Students are given the opportunity to prepare and sit an official Language examination on site.
- Students are placed in hand selected host families and can immerse in the host family life. Host family stay will include full board accommodation.
- Students are given the opportunity to meet their host family and our leaders online before departure. All our Chapliners questions are answered 24-7.
- Host Families and Teachers are to complete a monthly report sheet for parents outlining progress in school, life during the student’s stay with the family and outside activities.
- Students are given the opportunity to have regular meetings in central locations with our coordinators and managers. Instant feedback is given to parents back home.
- The Host family encourages and will assist students to participate in local extra curricular activities and sports.